From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barbel may refer to:
- Barbel (anatomy), a whisker-like organ near the mouth found in some fish (notably catfish, loaches and cyprinids) and turtles.
- Barbel (fish), a common name for certain species of fish.
- USS Barbel (SS-316), a US Navy submarine launched in 1943.
- USS Barbel (SS-580), a US Navy submarine launched in 1958.
- The Barbel class of submarines of which SS-580 was the lead ship.
- Barbell - weight training equipment.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.