Barbie and The Sensations: Rockin' Back to Earth
|Barbie and the Sensations: Rockin Back To Earth|
|Produced by||Eric S. Rollman
|Written by||Bill Dubay
|Starring||Sharon Lewis as Barbie|
|Music by||Haim Saban
|Distributed by||Hi-Tops Video (VHS)|
|Running time||30 min.|
Barbie and The Sensations: Rockin' Back to Earth is the title of the second adventure of Barbie and her rock band "The Rockers" (or "The Sensations"). It is the sequel of Barbie and the Rockers: Out of this World. The two specials were released together on video by Hi-Tops Video.
After the first great concert for peace in space, Barbie and her band The Rockers are going to come back home. During the trip back to earth, on the space shuttle, they start to play a song ("Rockin Back"), few seconds later a "time warp" tunnel is forming in front of the Shuttle. Then they see there are a lot of clocks going backward inside the tunnel, at the end of that, the Shuttle lands on a strange airport. After the landing they meet Dr. Merrishaw (probably an astronomer engineer) and his daughter Kim, and learn they are in the year 1959, and then brings them around the city to have a look change. At the end, after a performance at Cape Canaveral, Dr. Merrishaw helps Barbie and the Rockers return to their time. Back in the present, they have a big concert, where Barbie is reunited with an adult Kim and introduced to her daughter Megan.
- Rockin Back
- Dressin Up
- Do you wanna dance? (Bobby Freeman cover)
- Here comes my baby (Cat Stevens cover)
- Blue Jean Boy
- Everybody Rocks
- Ending Titles - Barbie and The Rockers Theme Instrumental
- "Barbie and the Sensations: Rockin' Back to Earth : Synopsis". msn. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "Barbie and the Sensations: Rockin' Back to Earth (1987)". The New York Times. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- Barbie and The Sensations: Rockin' Back to Earth at AllMovie
- Barbie and the Sensations, Rockin' Back to Earth review at EW.com
|This animated film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|