6 September 1970 |
Barbora Kodetová (born 6 September 1970) is a Czech actress perhaps best known for her portrayal of Paul Atreides' concubine Chani in the 2000 television miniseries Frank Herbert's Dune and its 2003 sequel, Frank Herbert's Children of Dune.
She is the daughter of Czech actor Jiří Kodet, granddaughter of Czech actress Jiřina Steimarová and comes from a large family of actors. She is the cousin of actress Anna Polívková. Barbora is married to violinist Pavel Šporcl. She has three daughters - Lily Marie (born 15 February 2001), Violeta (born 26 July 2007) and Sophie (born 24 August 2009).
- A Son's War (2010) .... Františka Wiener
- Peklo s princeznou (2009) .... Nanny Bětuše
- Tristan and Isolde (2006) .... Lady Marke
- Redakce (2004) .... editor-in-chief Alice Poláková (2004–2005)
- The Prince & Me (2004) .... English Teacher's Assistant
- Children of Dune (2003) .... Chani
- Dune (2000) .... Chani
- "Případy detektivní kanceláře Ostrozrak" (2000) TV series .... Julie
- Der Starkare (1999) .... Nora
- Rivers of Babylon (1998) .... Lenka
- Učitel tance (1995) .... Lydie
- Fantaghiró (1991) TV series .... Caterina (1992–1993)
|This article about a Czech actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|