From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. Please help direct these ambiguous links to articles dealing with the specific meaning intended. Dab solver can be used to fix these links. (November 2014)|
Barca may refer to:
- Barca (ancient city), a Greek city, later Roman and Byzantine, in North Africa, occupying the coastal area of what is modern Libya.
- Barca Plateau, comprising most of Cyrenaica
- Barca (parish) is the name of a freguesia in Maia (city), Portugal
- Košice-Barca, a city part of Košice, Slovakia
- Barca, Rimavská Sobota District, a village in southern Slovakia
- Bârca, a commune in Dolj County, Romania
- Barqa, Gaza
- Barca, Soria, a municipality located in the province of Soria, in the autonomous community of Castile and León, Spain.
- A Barca, an abandoned hamlet in Galicia, Spain
- Fabrizio Barca, Italian politician
- Peter W. Barca, a Democratic politician from the U.S. state of Wisconsin
- Hamilcar Barca, a Carthaginian general and statesman, leader of the Barcid family, and father of Hannibal, Hasdrubal and Mago.
- "Barça", a common nickname for FC Barcelona, a sports club in Barcelona, Spain with sections in many different sports, most notably association football
- Barce (bug) is a genus of thread-legged bugs in the emesinae subfamily of the reduviidae
- Barca (board game) is the name of a strategy board game named after Hannibal Barca
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.