Barcel is a maker of tortilla, potato chips and other confectionery and snack foods. It is a unit of Grupo Bimbo created in 1950. It is based in Lerma, Mexico. A different company with the same name, but operating in Chile, was acquired by PepsiCo in 1998.
- Chips, fries home-style cut into slices. Its flavors include Marinated, Jalapeño, La Diabla, Fire and the classic sea salt.
In special issues have emerged as Limon presentations - pepper, lemon - Chipotle, 3 Cheese, spacious and well-Cream, Jalapeño Cheese, Worcestershire Sauce and Spicy Salsa Valentina.
- Takis (formerly called Taquis), a roll-shaped snack, prepared in the following presentations:
- Original, slightly spicy snack (green packaging).
- Salsa Brava, a slightly spicier snack than the original (yellow packaging).
- Guacamole, spicy snack topped with a style of salsa Guacamole (white packaging).
- Fuego, the hottest of all varieties. It is also the most popular flavor (purple packaging).
- Temptation, a recent cheese-flavored variety (orange packaging).
- Nitro, a habanero chile flavor, (Red Packaging)
- The following versions were discontinued:
- Pastor, a presentation of the meat-flavored snack pastor (red packaging).
- Black, a presentation of snack made with blue masa, the presentation was less durable in the market (black packaging).
- Toreadas fries spicy jalapeño and habanero presentations.
- Papa-tinas, slightly spicy french fries.
- Karameladas Pop, some popcorn and candy candied special edition chamoy.
- Big Mix, a mixture of six snacks.
- Big Papas, straight-cut fries.
- Runners, a corn snack shaped like a car, with a hot sauce flavor.
- Jetters, a spicy snack shaped aircraft; discontinued shortly after it hit the market.
- Quezas, snack shaped like a Mexican quesadilla with cheese and chile flavor was discontinued in early 2010. During its marketing underwent a change of presentation.
- Hot Nuts, peanuts covered with a thick layer of hot pepper.
- Kiyakis, Japanese style peanuts.
- Waves, wavy-cut fries with a chili cheese flavor.
- Chip-otles, a chipotle flavored corn snack.
- Tostachos, a hexagonal shaped snack flavored Cheddar jalapeño and cheese.
- Golden Nuts, including peanuts about various styles and savory enchiladas, Mexican, Spanish and the nuggets.
- Konox, snack shaped tibo that aside from a trapezoid, was discontinued.
- Duvalín, a nougat cream, usually include two to four flavors including vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, caramel and hazelnut.
- Bubu Lubu, a chocolate-covered treat with a strawberry and marshmallow filling.