From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barcelona may refer to:
- Barcelona, the capital city of Catalonia, Spain
- Province of Barcelona, one of the four provinces of Catalonia, Spain
- County of Barcelona, a historical Spanish county ruled by the Count of Barcelona
- Barcelona, Anzoátegui, the capital city of Anzoátegui State in Venezuela
- Barcelona, Sorsogon, a municipality in the Philippines
- Barcelona, Aruba, a settlement in Aruba
- Barcelona, Cornwall, a hamlet in England
- Barcelona, Arkansas, a community in the United States
- Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto, a city in Sicily, Italy
- Barceloneta (disambiguation), various places
- Barcelonne-du-Gers, a town in Béarn, France
- Barcelonnette, a town in southern France
- FC Barcelona, a football club from Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- FC Barcelona Bàsquet, the men's basketball section of FC Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Futsal, the futsal section of FC Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Handbol, the team handball section of FC Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Hoquei, the roller hockey section of FC Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Ice Hockey, the ice hockey section of FC Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Rugby, the rugby section of FC Barcelona
- UB-Barça, the women's basketball section of FC Barcelona
- CN Barcelona, a swimming and water polo club from Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Real Club de Tenis Barcelona, a private tennis club from Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Barcelona Dragons, were a team originally in the World League of American Football from Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Barcelona Sporting Club, a sports club from Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Barcelona (Tarrafal), a football club in Cape Verde
- Barcelona Esporte Clube, a football club in Brazil
- San Felipe Barcelona, a football club in Belize
- Circuit de Catalunya, in Montmeló, Barcelona, Spain, home of the Formula One Spanish Grand Prix
- Barcelona (film) is a movie set in Barcelona, Catalonia
- Barcelona (album) is an album (1988) by Freddie Mercury and Montserrat Caballé
- Barcelona (BWO song)
- Barcelona chair, a chair designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
- Barcelona (band), an indie/new wave/pop band from Arlington, Virginia
- Barcelona (indie rock band), an indie rock band from Seattle, Washington
- "Barcelona", a song by Nat Shilkret and the Victor Orchestra
- "Barcelona", a song by Ronnie Lane with Eric Clapton from the 1979 album "See Me"
- "Barcelona", a song by Maliq & D'Essentials with Fariz RM
- Danny Barcelona, jazz drummer best known for his work with Louis Armstrong
- Barcelona–El Prat Airport, an airport in Barcelona, Spain.
- Barcelona (Portland Harbor) Light, lighthouse in Westfield, New York, United States
- AMD K10, the AMD Barcelona micro-processor
- Barcelona (Spanish Congress Electoral District), the electoral district covering the province for elections to the Spanish Parliament
- Barcelona (meteorite), which fell in Catalonia, Spain in 1704
- The AMC Matador coupé car
- The fictional planet Barcelona, mentioned in the Doctor Who episode "The Parting of the Ways"
- The minor planet (small solar system body) 945 Barcelona
- Barcelona Metro, an extensive network of electrified railways that run underground in central Barcelona.
- Rodalies Barcelona, the commuter rail service that serves Barcelona, and its metropolitan area as well as other parts of the province.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barcelona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.