From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bare means minimal or naked.
Bare may also refer to:
- Bare, Bosnia and Herzegovina (disambiguation), various places
- Baré, Cameroon, a town and commune
- Bare, Morecambe, a suburb of Morecambe, Lancashire, England
- Bare (woreda), a district in Ethiopia
- Bare, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Bare, West Azerbaijan, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Bàre, a city in Italy
- Bare, Šavnik, a town in Montenegro
- Bare, Serbia (disambiguation), multiple places
- Báré, the Hungarian name for Bărăi village, Căianu Commune, Cluj County, Romania
- Bare Island (disambiguation)
- Bare (Annie Lennox album), 2003
- Bare (Barb Jungr album), 1999
- Bare (Wayne Hussey album), 2008
- Bare (EP), by Little Nobody
- Bare: A Pop Opera, a musical story of two gay high school students
- "Bare", a song by Anthrax from Stomp 442
- Bare, a 1991 autobiography of singer George Michael, co-written by Tony Parsons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.