From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bare means minimal or naked.
Bare may also refer to:
- BARE- DJ/Producer (Born May 8, 1983), David Sean Rodela a 4th generation Mexican American who grew up in East Los Angeles during the early raves of the late 1990s and 2000s.
- Bare (surname)
- Jader Volnei Spindler (born 1982), Brazilian football player nicknamed "Bare"
- Bare, Bosnia and Herzegovina (disambiguation), various places
- Baré, Cameroon, a town and commune
- Bare, Morecambe, a suburb of Morecambe, Lancashire, England
- Bare (woreda), a district in Ethiopia
- Bare, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Bare, West Azerbaijan, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Bàre, a city in Italy
- Bare, Šavnik, a town in Montenegro
- Bare, Serbia (disambiguation), multiple places
- Báré, the Hungarian name for Bărăi village, Căianu Commune, Cluj County, Romania
- Bare Island (disambiguation)
- Bare (Annie Lennox album), 2003
- Bare (Barb Jungr album), 1999
- Bare (Wayne Hussey album), 2008
- Bare (EP), by Little Nobody
- Bare: A Pop Opera, a musical story of two gay high school students
- "Bare", a song by Anthrax from Stomp 442
- Bare (magazine), 1999-2001 UK women's lifestyle magazine
- Bare, a 1991 autobiography of singer George Michael, co-written by Tony Parsons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.