From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bare-knuckle means without gloves, bandages or any other protection for and/or dangerous 'arming' (such as a knuckle-duster) of the knuckles, a larger part or even the whole hand. It refers specifically to:
- Bare-knuckle boxing, boxing without boxing gloves
- Bare Knuckles, a 1977 blaxploitation film
- Bare Knuckle, the original Japanese name for the Streets of Rage series of video games
- Fighting in ice hockey, in ice hockey rule books, fighting is referred to as "fisticuffs" as they fight without gloves, and is therefore "bare-knuckle"
- Vale tudo, a form of no rules fighting from Brazil
- Bare Knuckle Pickups, a business that produces hand-wound guitar pickups in the UK
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.