From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
St Botolph's Church, Barford
Barford shown within Norfolk
|Area||4.38 km2 (1.69 sq mi)|
|- Density||116 /km2 (300 /sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
The civil parish has an area of 4.38 km2 and in the 2001 census had a population of 508 in 201 households. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of South Norfolk.
- ^ Ordnance Survey (1999). OS Explorer Map 237 - Norwich. ISBN 0-319-21868-6.
- ^ Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Retrieved December 2, 2005.
- Media related to Barford, Norfolk at Wikimedia Commons
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Barford
- Barford in the Domesday Book
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|