From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bargain could mean some of the following:
|Look up bargain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- The process whereby buyer and seller agree the price of goods or services. See bargaining.
- An agreement to exchange goods at a price
- Such an agreement where one of the parties thinks the price is very favourable.
- On a stock exchange, an agreement to buy or sell shares
- A notorious spyware also known as Bargain Buddy
- "Bargain" (The Who song) a song by the rock band The Who
- Bargain is the registered trademark of a Tribute Band dressing like and playing the music of The Who
Example of good bargains: tea from Jolotigo, Kembar or Dempo.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bargain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.