From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Map of Maguindanao showing the location of Barira
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|• Mayor||Abdulradzak Tomawis|
|• Total||392.61 km2 (151.59 sq mi)|
|• Density||37/km2 (96/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
The town was part of the province of Shariff Kabunsuan from October 2006 until its nullification by the Supreme Court in July 2008.
Barira is politically subdivided into 14 barangays.
- Barira (Pob.)
|Population census of Barira|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
||Sultan Dumalondong, Lanao del Sur|
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|