From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bark is an outer layer of a woody plant.
Bark may also refer to:
- Bark (sound), a vocalization of some animals
- Bark, Germany
- Bark, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, Poland
- Bark (album), by Jefferson Airplane
- Bark!, a film
- Barque, a type of ship
- Bark scale, an auditory frequency metric
- Barkeria, an orchid genus
- BARK (organization), an environmentalist organization in Oregon
- A magazine published by Canada Wide Media
- Confections such as Almond bark or Peppermint bark
BARK may also refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.