From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up barmen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barmen may refer to:
- Barmen, a municipal subdivision of the German city of Wuppertal
- Barmen or Barmøya, an island in Selje municipality, Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway
- Kristoffer Barmen, a Norwegian professional footballer who plays for Brann
- 118173 Barmen, a main-belt asteroid
- Barmen Declaration, a statement of the Confessing Church opposing the Nazi-supported "German-Christian" movement
- SSV Barmen, a German association football club from Barmen in the city of Wuppertal
- Plural form of barman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.