From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up barn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Barn is a farm building for livestock and hay storage.
Barn may also refer to:
- Barn (magazine), the membership magazine of Save the Children Sweden
- Barn (unit), a unit of particle interaction cross section area used in nuclear and particle physics
- Barn (Welsh magazine), a current affairs magazine from Wales
- The Barn, the former Alan Irish Barn, an art and music studio in Vermont
- B4RN, pronounced "barn", Broadband 4 Rural North, English community project
Or one of several sports venues sometimes nicknamed "the Barn":
- St. Louis Arena, formerly known as the Checkerdome, in St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- Williams Arena at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities in the USA
- Windsor Arena in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.