From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Barnabas was an early Christian mentioned in the New Testament.
Barnabas may also refer to:
- Epistle of Barnabas, a work in the New Testament Apocrypha
- Gospel of Barnabas, an apocryphal and pseudipigraphical medieval gospel with Muslim background
- Acts of Barnabas, pseudepigraphical work of the 5th century, designed to strengthen the claims of the church of Cyprus to apostolic foundation
- Barnabas Fund, aid agency that supports Christians who face discrimination or persecution as a consequence of their faith
- House of St Barnabas, a Christian charity focused on homelessness
- Barnabas Kelet Henagan (1798-1855), physician and governor of South Carolina
- Andrew Barnabas, video game music composer
- Barnabas (band), Christian rock band
- Barnabas Collins, vampire in the soap opera Dark Shadows
- Barnabas Sibusiso Dlamini, Prime Minister of Swaziland
- Barnabas of Chuvashia (born Władimir Wiktorowicz Kiedrow in 1931), orthodox bishop and metropolitan of Cheboksary and whole Chuvashia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.