In June 2008, a new €1.5m extension was opened at Barnaderg National School, which has 87 pupils. The extension provides a new classroom, a general purpose room, a library, a learning support room, a resource room, a staff room and an office and store rooms. Refurbishment of the existing building and extensive on site works were also carried out.
- Barnaderg Placenames Database of Ireland. Retrieved: 2011-02-06.
- Barnaderg Ordnance Survey Name Books, Galway Public Library. Retrieved: 2011-02-06.
- "Barnaderg - Tuam". County Galway Guide. Archived from the original on 31 May 2008. Retrieved 2008-06-28.
- "Barnaderg Castle". The Castles of Ireland - Ireland's History in Maps. Retrieved 2008-06-28.
- "Minister O’Keeffe opens new €1.5m extension to Barnaderg National School, Tuam, Co Galway". Department of Education and Science Press Release (26 June 2008). Retrieved 2008-06-28.
|This article related to the geography of County Galway, Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|