From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barnard is a given name and family name.
Barnard may also refer to:
- Barnard Island Group National Park, a national park in Queensland
- United Kingdom
- Barnards Green, a popular district centre in Great Malvern, Worcestershire, England
- United States
- Barnard, Kansas, a city
- Barnard, Missouri, a city
- Barnard, South Dakota, an unincorporated community
- Barnard, Vermont, a town
- Mount Barnard, a mountain in California
- Mount Barnard (Fairweather Range), aka Boundary Peak 160, a mountain on the Alaska-British Columbia border
- Mount Barnard (Canada), a mountain on the British Columbia-Alberta border/Continental Divide in the Canadian Rockies
- Mount Barnard (Fairweather Range), aka Boundary Peak 160, a mountain on the British Columbia-Alaska border
- Barnard Island, an island in the Estevan Group on the North Coast of British Columbia
- Barnard's Star
- Barnard's Loop
- Barnard's Galaxy
- E.E. Barnard
- Comet Barnard
- Barnard catalogue of dark nebulae
- Barnard Castle, a castle and its surrounding town in Teesdale, County Durham, England
- Barnard College, of Columbia University, an American independent college of liberal arts and sciences for women
- Barnard's Express, or B.X. Express, a pioneer freight and stagecoach firm in British Columbia
- Barnard's Inn, the current home of Gresham College in Holborn, London, England
- HMS Barnard Castle (renamed Empire Shelter), a Castle-class corvette of the Royal Navy (1944 – 1955)
- Barnard (unit), a unit of measurement used in psychological, sociological and anthropological studies
- Barnard (cyclecar)
- Barnard (lunar crater)
- Barnard (Martian crater)
- Bernard (disambiguation)
- Bernhard (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Barnard"
- All pages with titles containing "Barnard"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barnard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.