Barnet and Southgate College
|DfE URN||130425 Tables|
|Ages||16–no upper age limit|
Barnet and Southgate College is a further education college in North London, England in the United Kingdom. It has three main campuses and two other learning centres in the London Borough of Barnet and the London Borough of Enfield, and is a member of the 157 Group of colleges.
The College was formed on 1 November 2011 with the merger between Barnet College and Southgate College.
Courses taught include academic qualifications (such as AS and A Levels), to more vocational studies such as City and Guilds courses and BTEC diplomas. The College also runs higher education courses (such as Foundation degrees) in a number of subjects. It has approximately 21,000 students.
- Wood Street Campus, Barnet (includes "Tudor Hall", originally Queen Elizabeth's School). The Wood street Campus reopened in September 2010 following a £50 million redevelopment, and provides a centre for its learners in the heart of High Barnet.
- Grahame Park Campus, Grahame Park The Grahame Park Campus in Colindale / Mill Hill runs a full range of vocational and short skills training courses, and is also the base for several courses for Learners with Learning Difficulties and/or Disabilities.
- Southgate Campus Southgate The Southgate Campus offers a wide range of Academic and Vocational courses to suit people of all abilities. It is home to football and Rugby teams, which often have successes in national and local competitions. The Southgate Campus has manyit new facilities including a fully equipped Motor Vehicle workshops opened by the Chief Executive of the Institute of the Motor Industry in May 2006 and a public Restaurant.
- Edmonton Green Campus Edmonton, London EGCC is the off site provision for the Southgate Campus and works at improving community cohesion in and around the Edmonton Green area. The Centre offers a variety of educational opportunities to students not previously available to them.
- Performing arts courses are ents involving Marco from Art and Design
|Wood Street Campus|
|Grahame Park Campus|
|Edmonton Green Campus|
|This London school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|