'Barney Rosenzweig, born 1937 is an American television producer. He graduated from Montebello High School in 1955. He produced the 1980s television series Cagney & Lacey and was married to one of the show's creators and writers, Barbara Corday, from 1979 until 1990. He also produced the 1960s series Daniel Boone, as well as a dozen episodes of Charlie's Angels. In 1991, he married the Cagney & Lacey star Sharon Gless; he subsequently created and produced The Trials of Rosie O'Neill, which starred Gless and ran for two seasons in the early 1990s.
- Gregory, Mollie (2003-11-01). Women Who Run the Show: How a Brilliant and Creative New Generation of Women Stormed Hollywood. St. Martin's Press. pp. 236–. ISBN 9780312316341. Retrieved 2 March 2014.[dead link]
- "Biography - Barney Rosenzweig". Retrieved April 10, 2014.
- Special Access: Insider’s Guide to the Entertainment Industry; April 26, 2007, 6-9 p.m. University of Southern California. Accessed March 2014.
- Barney Rosenzweig at the Internet Movie Database
- Barney Rosenzweig interview video at the Archive of American Television
|This article about a television producer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|