Barnham Broom shown within Norfolk
|Area||7.24 km2 (2.80 sq mi)|
|- Density||76 /km2 (200 /sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Civil parish||Barnham Broom|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Barnham Broom is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. The village is situated on the River Yare, 9 miles (15 km) West of Norwich. and 4 miles (6 km) North-West of Wymondham.
The civil parish has an area of 7.24 km2 and in the 2001 census had a population of 552 in 220 households. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of South Norfolk.
At the centre of the village, on the crossroads, lies Barnham Broom Post Office & Stores, providing local services to the community and visitors, and a hundred yards further along Bell Road can be found The Bell public house .
The school, Barnham Broom CofE VA Primary School , is a 1847 flint building.
The Parish Council is made up of 7 Councillors and meets on the second Thursday of every month except Aug & Dec. 
1-mile (1.6 km) NE of the village is Barnham Broom Hotel & Country Club, incorporating restaurant, two 18 hole golf courses, a leisure & fitness club and a hotel.
- ^ Ordnance Survey (1999). OS Explorer Map 237 - Norwich. ISBN 0-319-21868-6.
- ^ Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Retrieved December 2, 2005.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Barnham Broom.|
- Barnham Broom Parish Council
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Barnham Broom.
- Barnham [Broom] in the Domesday Book
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|