From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barnhill may refer to:
- Barnhill, Cheshire, England
- Barnhill, County Fermanagh, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Barnhill, Dundee, Scotland
- Barnhill, Jura, Scotland, a farmhouse on Jura, Scotland, used by George Orwell
- Barnhill, Ohio, United States
- Barnhill, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
- Barnhill railway station, in Glasgow, Scotland
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.