From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barnstable may refer to:
- Barnstable, Massachusetts, a US city.
- Barnstable (village), Massachusetts, a village within the city of Barnstable.
- Barnstable County, Massachusetts, a county that contains the city of Barnstable, and that is roughly coterminous with Cape Cod.
- Barnstable Municipal Airport on Cape Cod.
- Barnstable Train Station in the city of Barnstable, Massachusetts.
- Barnstable, an obsolete spelling of Barnstaple, a town in Devon, England.
- Barnstable Bay, an alternative spelling of Barnstaple Bay, Devon, England.
- Barnstable Hundred, sometimes used for Barstable Hundred, an ancient subdivision of the county of Essex, England.
- The Barnstable twins, actresses Patricia and Cybil Barnstable, who portrayed the Doublemint Twins in the 1970s.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barnstable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.