From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Barnstorm)
|Look up barnstorm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barnstorming is a type of stunt piloting performed in the 1920s; the term was earlier used for rural political campaigns, and in general is used to mean a traveling performance.
Barnstorm, barnstormers or barnstorming may also refer to:
- Barnstorming (video game), released on the Atari 2600 in 1982
- Barnstorm (band), rock band from 1972-74 featuring Joe Walsh
- Barnstorm (album), rock album released by Barnstorm and Joe Walsh
- Barnstorm (sports), sports teams that travel between cities performing in front of crowds
- Lancaster Barnstormers, American Professional Baseball team based in Lancaster, PA
- Barnstormer, band led by Attila the Stockbroker
- Barnstormers (band), Decatur, Alabama based folk band.
- Barnstormers, episode of The Shield television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barnstorming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.