From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baro or Baró may refer to:
- Baro Vatra, a village in Gopalganj District
- Baro, Iran, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Baro (singer) (born 1992), South Korean idol and member of B1A4
- Baro Urbigerus, seventeenth-century writer on alchemy
- Alan Baró (born 1985), Spanish footballer
- Amparo Baró (born 1937), Spanish actress
- Balthazar Baro (1596–1650), French poet, playwright and romance-writer
- Bernardo Baró (1896–1930), Cuban baseball player
- Gregorio Baro (1928–2012), Argentinian scientist
- Peter Baro (1534–1599), French huguenot minister
- Ignacio Martín-Baró (1942–1989), Spanish social psychologist
- Baro (album), by Habib Koité & Bamada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.