From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baro or Baró may refer to:
- Baro Vatra, a village in Gopalganj District
- Baro, Iran, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Alan Baró, a Spanish footballer
- Amparo Baró, a Spanish actress
- Balthazar Baro, a French author and academist
- Bernardo Baró, a Cuban baseball player
- Gregorio Baro, an Argentinian scientist
- Peter Baro, a French huguenot minister
- Ignacio Martín-Baró, a Spanish social psychologist
- Baro Urbigerus, a writer
- Baro (Singer), a member of Korean band B1A4
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.