Baron Macpherson of Drumochter
Baron Macpherson of Drumochter, of Great Warley in the County of Essex, is a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom. It was created in 1951 for the Scottish businessman, public servant and Labour politician Thomas Macpherson. He had previously represented Romford in Parliament. As of 2013[update] the title is held by his grandson, the third Baron, who succeeded his father in 2008. His heir is his son, the Hon. Daniel Thomas Macpherson, b. 23 January, 2013. 
Barons Macpherson of Drumochter (1951)
- Thomas Macpherson, 1st Baron Macpherson of Drumochter (1888–1965)
- (James) Gordon Macpherson, 2nd Baron Macpherson of Drumochter (1924–2008)
- James Anthony Macpherson, 3rd Baron Macpherson of Drumochter (b. 1979)
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990.
- The London Gazette: . 30 January 1951.
- "Son and heir for Lord and Lady Macpherson of Drumochter". Peerage News.