Baron McGowan, of Ardeer in the County of Ayr, is a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom. It was created in 1937 for Sir Harry McGowan, Chairman of Imperial Chemical Industries. As of 2014[update] the title is held by his great-grandson, the fourth Baron, who succeeded his father in 2003.
Barons McGowan (1937)
- Harry Duncan McGowan, 1st Baron McGowan (1874–1961)
- Harry Wilson McGowan, 2nd Baron McGowan (1906–1966)
- Harry Duncan Cory McGowan, 3rd Baron McGowan (1938–2003)
- Harry John Charles McGowan, 4th Baron McGowan (b. 1971)
The heir presumptive is the present holder's uncle Hon. Dominic James Wilson McGowan (b. 1951).
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (May 2013)|
- The London Gazette: . 26 February 1937.