Baron Mountevans, of Chelsea in the County of London, is a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom. It was created in 1945 for the naval commander and Antarctic explorer, Sir Edward Evans. As of 2014[update] the title is held by his grandson, the fourth Baron, who succeeded his brother in 2014.
Barons Mountevans (1945)
- Edward Ratcliffe Garth Russell Evans, 1st Baron Mountevans (1881–1957)
- Richard Andvord Evans, 2nd Baron Mountevans (1918–1974)
- Edward Patrick Broke Evans, 3rd Baron Mountevans (1943–2014)
- Jeffrey Richard de Corban Evans, 4th Baron Mountevans (born 1948)
The heir apparent is the present baron's eldest son, Alexander Evans (born 1975).
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990.
- Leigh Rayment's Peerage Pages [self-published source][better source needed]
- The London Gazette: . 13 November 1945.