From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barong can refer to any of the following things:
- Barong Tagalog is an embroidered formal garment of the Philippines.
- Barong (mythology), name of the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda in the mythological traditions of Bali.
- Barong (knife), a short, yet wide, leaf shaped blade sword or knife used by the Moro peoples of Sabah and the Philippines.
- Barongan is a traditional Indonesian Reog dance, also performed by Indonesians in Malaysia.
- Barongsai is the name for the traditional lion dance of Chinese descents in Indonesia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.