From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up barrack or barracks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barrack or Barracks may refer to:
- Barracks, military housing
- Barrack (video game)
- Barracks communism, political term
- A misspelling of the name of Barack Obama
- Hay barrack is an American term for a farm structure to store hay, known in the U.K. as a Dutch barn
- "Barrack" is also an Australian colloquialism meaning to support or encourage, particularly for a sporting team or individual.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barrack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.