From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up barrage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barrage may refer to:
- Barrage (dam), a type of dam which consists of a line of large gates that can be opened or closed to control the amount of water passing the dam
- Tidal barrage, an artificial obstruction at the mouth of a tidal watercourse
- Barrage (artillery), a line or barrier of artillery or depth charge fire
- Barrage balloon, a tethered balloon intended to present an obstacle to attacking aircraft
- Philadelphia Barrage, formerly a professional lacrosse team in Major League Lacrosse
- Barrage (manga), a shōnen manga by Kōhei Horikoshi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.