From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up barricade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A barricade is an object used to control, block passage, or force the flow of traffic in the desired direction.
Barricade may also refer to:
- Barricade (1939 film), a 1939 action film directed by Gregory Ratoff and starring Alice Faye
- Barricade (2007 film), a 2007 horror film directed by Timo Rose
- Barricade (2012 film), a 2012 thriller film directed by Andrew Currie
- Barricades (film), a 1972 documentary film by Ram Loevy
- Barricade, a board game also known as Malefiz, popular in German speaking countries
- Barricade (C.O.P.S.)
- Barricade gel, a fire-retardant gel that is mostly made of hydrogel
- Barricade (Transformers), a fictional character in the Transformers universe
- Barricade (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Barricade (video game), an overhead view maze arcade game released by RamTeK in 1976
- "Barricade" (song), a 2010 song by Interpol
- The Barricades, events that took place between 13 and 27 January 1991 in Latvia
- USS Barricade (ACM-3), a Chimo-class minelayer in the United States Navy during World War II
- Operation Barricade, a British Commando raid during the Second World War
- HMAS Barricade (P 98), an Attack class patrol boat of the Royal Australian Navy (RAN)
- Barrycade, United States federal government shutdown of 2013 (derogatory)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.