Barrie D'Rozario DiLorenzo
Barrie D'Rozario DiLorenzo, formerly Barrie D'Rozario Murphy, is a marketing and advertising agency in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It was founded in November 2006 by original partners Bob Barrie, Stuart D'Rozario and David Murphy. Before founding the agency, Barrie and D'Rozario worked at Fallon Worldwide where they were responsible for the award-winning United Airlines campaign "It's Time to Fly". Over the last 7 years, the agency has worked with a wide range of Fortune 500 companies including Dell Computer, Lands' End, Medtronic, Wagner Spray Tech, United Airlines, Best Buy, UnitedHealth Group, Optum, Bissell Inc., Chase Bank, Applied Materials, Compellent, Del Webb Homes, Chambers Hotel and the Sunset Marquis Hotel.
In 2009, a 30-minute film created by BD'D for the Chambers Hotel in Minneapolis won one of only two Gold Lions within the U.S. for film at the International Advertising Festival in Cannes, France.  BD'D was also honored with the 2009 O'Toole Award for the "Best Small Agency" in the U.S., courtesy of the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A's).
In 2013, BD'D gained national recognition for its "500 hours" initiative, which was featured in over 50 media channels nationally including the NBC Nightly News, MSN, The Today Show, USA Today and Huffington Post. (www.bdd.us/500hours)
- Dixon Galvez-Searle (July 2007). "Barrie D’Rozario Murphy Gets Off The Ground With United Airlines Win". Screen Magazine. Archived from the original on 2007-08-22. Retrieved 2007-07-29.
- Newswire (June 2009). "Barrie D’Rozario Murphy Wins Gold Lion for Film at Cannes". Media News International. Retrieved 2007-07-29.
- aaaa.org (September 2009). "2009 4A's O'Toole Awards for Creative Excellence Announced".
- Advertising Age (January 2014). "Former Olson CEO Kevin DiLorenzo Joins Barrie D'Rozario Murphy". Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- "United Airlines Hires Start-Up Agency", The New York Times, 2007-04-05
- "Barrie D'Rozario Murphy", Wall Street Journal, 2007-03-22
- "United Ad Shocker", Chicago Sun-Times, 2007-04-04
- "Best Buy Selects Agency to Support Home Life Business", Business Wire, 2007-09-13
- "Bissell Project to Barrie D'Rozario Murphy", AdWeek, 2010-06-29
- "Barrie D'Rozario Murphy Wins Dell Public Biz, AdWeek, 2011-01-26, 
- "BD'M named agency of record for Wagner Spraytech," Minnesota Business Journal 2011-08-28, 
- "Barrie D'Rozario Murphy, TargetCast Pick Up Lands' End," Ad Age 2012-05-25 
- "Boss offers 500 paid hours to pursue passions," USA Today 2013-08-20,