From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Tennessee House of Representatives
from the 70th district
January 8, 2013
|Preceded by||Joey Hensley|
|Alma mater||University of Tennessee|
- 2012 When District 70 Republican Representative Joey Hensley ran for Tennessee Senate and left the seat open, Doss ran in the three-way August 2, 2012 Republican Primary, winning with 4,294 votes (60.6%), and won the three-way November 6, 2012 General election with 11,496 votes (51.1%) against Democratic nominee Calvin Moore (who had run for the seat in 2010) and Independent candidate John Johnson.
- "Rep. Barry Doss". Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee General Assembly. Retrieved March 14, 2014.
- "Barry Doss' Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved March 14, 2014.
- "State of Tennessee August 2, 2012 Republican Primary". Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee Secretary of State. p. 180. Retrieved March 14, 2014.
- "State of Tennessee November 6, 2012 General Election". Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee Secretary of State. p. 73. Retrieved March 14, 2014.
- Official page at the Tennessee General Assembly
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- Barry Doss at Ballotpedia
- Barry Doss at the National Institute on Money in State Politics
|This Tennessee politician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|