Barry J. Farber
|Barry J. Farber|
TV and Radio Personality
|Notable works||Best selling author of 12 books in over 24 languages|
Barry Farber is the president of Farber Training Systems Inc. and The Diamond Group. For over 20 years Farber has trained and consulted fortune 500 corporations, business owners, professional athletes and entertainers helping them market their products and land more deals. He has trained over 500,000 salespeople and helped companies increase their sales by over 50% while gaining access to millions of dollars of new business. Some of his clients include AT&T, American Express, BMW, Chase, ESPN/ABC Sports, Merck, Nestle Waters, State Farm Insurance, UPS and Verizon. He was rated as the “hottest speaker of the year” by Successful Meetings Magazine and is the Best Selling Author of 12 books in over 25 foreign languages with over one million copies sold.
Barry hosted over 400 Radio and Television shows in New York City, Washington and on the Comcast Television Network. Some of his guests have included: Don Rickles, Barbara Mandrell, Evander Holyfield, Dave Thomas-founder of Wendy’s, Rita Rudner, and Jim McCann of 1800Flowers. In addition to hosting his own show Farber has been interviewed on CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, CNBC and CNN. He has also been featured in Ad Week, Investors Business Daily, Newsday, U.S. News & World Report, Variety and The New York Times. Barry is a columnist for Inc magazine and has written over 500 columns for Publications like Entrepreneur and Sales and Marketing Management. He can also be seen as a regular guest on QVC selling out unique and innovative inventions since 1997.
What makes Barry’s consulting and training programs practical are the real world applications he shares from his day-to-day activities. He was the broker and agent for the $7 million Evel Knievel roller coaster that Six Flags Theme Parks launched the summer of 2008, winner of 3 Telly Awards and nominated for an Emmy as the Executive Producer of the Jackie Mason Television Show, Co-Inventor and Marketer of the FoldzFlat® Pen selling millions in the promotional, direct response and retail markets, and Black Belt Weapons Regional and National Tournament Champion where he incorporates his martial arts experience into his presentations with an entertaining and inspirational message.
Barry Farber Consults and Speaks on the following topics:
Sales • Sales Management • Customer Service • Growing and Expanding your Business • Leadership • Dealing with Change • Marketing • Entrepreneurship • Peak Performance/Motivation • Negotiating • Overcoming Obstacles • Networking • Communication Skills • Goal Setting • The Art of Continuous Learning
• Best Selling Author of 12 books in over 25 foreign languages with over one million copies sold.
• Co-Inventor and Marketer of the FoldzFlat® Pen selling millions in plastic and metal in the promotional, direct response and retail markets.
• Consultant to Gary Sheffield, one of MLB's top 25 home run hitters of all time. (509 career home runs)
• Regular Guest on QVC selling out unique and innovative products since 1997.
• Host of over 400 Radio and Television shows in New York City, Washington and on the Comcast Television Network.
• Monthly Columnist for Entrepreneur Magazine for 10 years and rated #1 in content by reader surveys.
• Rated as one of the top speakers of the year in “Successful Meetings” magazine cover story.
• Black Belt Weapons Regional and National Tournament Champion.
• Featured on CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, CNBC, and CNN.
• Agent and Broker for the $7 million Evel Knievel roller coaster that Six Flags Theme Parks launched summer 2008.
• Winner of 3 Telly Awards and nominated for an Emmy as the Executive Producer of the Jackie Mason Television Show.
• Featured in Ad Week, Investors Business Daily, Newsday, Selling Power, U.S. News & World Report, Inventor’s Digest, Variety and The New York Times.
• Literary agent for the autobiography of Andy Macdonald, crowned skateboarding’s world champion 8 years in a row and owns 19 X Game medals – more than any other skater.
• Manager of Trigger Gumm, the Guinness Book World Record holder for the longest Motorcycle jump at 277.5 ft. (Also holds the record for height in jumping and going vertical at 80 feet in the air).
Farber's perspectives have been quoted in other publications, such as If it wasn't for the people—this job would be fun! by Charles Bourke Motsett, Secrets of Successful Telephone Selling, by Robert W. Bly, The Aladdin factor by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, and How You Can Start and Manage Your Own Business by Nathaniel Ejiga.
•The 12 Clichés of Selling and Why they Work (Workman Publishing) •Diamond Power (Career Press) •Dive Right In (Berkley/Penguin Publishing) •Diamonds Under Pressure (Berkley/Penguin Publishing) •Diamond in the Rough (Berkley/Penguin Publishing) •Diamond in the Rough (Nightingale-Conant 6 CD program) •State-of-the-Art Selling (Career Press Books) •State-of-the-Art Selling (Nightingale-Conant 6 CD program) •Handling Sales Objections (Career Press Books) •Sales Secrets from your Customers (Career Press Books) •Superstar Sales Secrets (Career Press Books) •Superstar Sales Manager’s Secrets (Career Press Books) •Breakthrough Selling (Prentice Hall Publishing) •Focus with Farber (Economics Press) •The Adventures of Little Billy
- Motsett, Charles Bourke (1998). If it wasn't for the people-- this job would be fun!. CRC Press. p. 127. ISBN 1-57444-202-3.
- Bly, Robert W. Secrets of Successful Telephone Selling: How to Generate More Leads, Sales, Repeat Business, and Referrals by Phone. Macmillan. p. 106. ISBN 0-8050-4098-6. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- Jack Canfield; Mark Victor Hansen (1995). The Aladdin factor. Berkley Books. p. 227. ISBN 0-425-15075-5.
- Ejiga, Nathaniel (2004). How You Can Start and Manage Your Own Business. Trafford Publishing. p. 243. ISBN 1-4120-2102-2.