Bartolomeo Campagnoli (September 10, 1751 – November 6, 1827) was an Italian violinist and composer. Campagnoli was born at Cento and died at Neustrelitz.
Campagnoli was a virtuoso violinist who toured Europe propagating the 18th Century Italian violin style. He also has a number of compositions to his name, notably:
- Divertissements for solo violin, which are highly regarded in music schools
- 41 Caprices for solo viola, frequently used by student violists
- Nouvelle Méthode for the violin (1827).
- A number of Duos for flute and violin
- 30 Preludes for violin in all 24 keys