The Basòdino is a mountain in the Lepontine Alps on the border between Italy and Switzerland. It is the second highest peak in the canton of Ticino.
On its summit is located a geodetic point of IGM named 05A901 Monte Basodino.
According to SOIUSA (International Standardized Mountain Subdivision of the Alps) the mountain is classified in the following way:
- main part = Western Alps
- major sector = North-Western Alps
- section = Lepontine Alps
- subsection = South-western Lepontine Alps
- supergroup = Catena Basodino-Cristallina-Biela
- group = Gruppo del Basodino
- subgroup = Gruppo del Basodino sensu strictu,
- code = I/B-10.II-A.1.b