From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bashkir may refer to:
- Bashkirs, an ethnic group in Russia
- Bashkir language, a Turkic language spoken by the Bashkirs
- The (American) Bashkir Curly or Curly Horse, a curly-coated American horse breed
- The Bashkir horse, a horse breed from Bashkortostan in the Russian Federation
- Stefan Bashkir, a character in Eoin Colfer's novel The Supernaturalist
- The V'ornn name for their merchant class, in Eric Van Lustbader's Pearl Saga
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bashkir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.