From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Basho may refer to:
- Bashō, Edo-period Japanese haiku poet
- Basho (crater), a crater on Mercury
- Basho Technologies, a distributed database company
- Bashō, a Noh play by Komparu Zenchiku
- Basho, a concept in Kitaro Nishida's philosophy
- Basho, a contest in sumo wrestling, especially one of the honbasho
People with the name
- Matsuo Bashō, Edo-period Japanese haiku poet
- Robbie Basho (1940-1986), American guitarist
- Steffen Basho-Junghans (born 1953), German guitarist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.