From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Basilea may refer to:
- Basilea (queen), first queen of the legendary Kingdom of Atlantis in Ancient Greek folk tradition
- Basel, Switzerland's third most populous city (Basilea is the Italian and Romansh name)
- 2033 Basilea, a main-belt asteroid
- Basilea Pharmaceutica, a Switzerland-based biopharmaceutical company
- Basilea Schlink (1904-2001), German religious leader
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.