From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Basileia (an Ancient Greek word meaning royal palace) may refer to:
- One of the daughters of Uranus, also called Theia "Delphi Complete Works of Diodorus Siculus"
- The royal palace, or citadel, of Atlantis, as described by the Greek philosopher Plato in the Critias
- The Kingdom of God (basileia tou theou), or Kingdom of Heaven, in Christian theology
- Basileia, Zeus's maid in the play The Birds by Aristophanes
- Basileia Romaion, the Greek name for the Byzantine Empire, translated as 'Empire of the Romans'
- Basileia Theological Journal, a theological journal published biannually by Central India Theological Seminary.
- A feminine form for Basileus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Basileia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.