From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up basket case in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Basket Case may refer to:
- Basket Case (film), a 1982 American comedy horror film by Frank Henenlotter
- Basket Case (novel), a 2002 crime novel by Carl Hiaasen
- "Basket Case" (song), a 1994 song by Green Day
- "Basketcase", a 1994 song by Compulsion
- "Basket Case", a song by Danger Doom from their 2005 album, The Mouse and the Mask
- "Basket Case", a song by Sara Bareilles from her 2010 album, Kaleidoscope Heart
- "Basket Case", a song by Warren Zevon from his 2002 album, My Ride's Here
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.