From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Basque or basque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Basque may refer to:
- Basque language, the ancestral language of the Basque people
- Basque people, an ethnic group which primarily inhabits an area known as the Basque Country
- Basque cuisine, the cuisine of the Basque people
- Basque Country (greater region), the homeland of the Basque people with parts in Spain and France
- Basque Country (autonomous community), an autonomous region of Spain
- French Basque Country, situated within the western part of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques
- Basque (clothing), or old basque, an item of women's apparel
- Basque (grape), another name for white wine grape Crouchen
- List of Basques
- Basque conflict
- All pages beginning with "Basque"
- All pages with titles containing "Basque"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.