From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Basque or basque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Basque usually refers to:
- Something of, from, or related to Basque Country (greater region), the homeland of the Basque people with parts in Spain and France
- Basque language
- Basque people
- Basque cuisine
Basque may also refer to:
- Basque (clothing), or old basque
- Short basque or Torsolette, a short corselette
- Basque (grape), another name for white wine grape Crouchen
See also 
- List of Basques
- Basque conflict
- All pages beginning with "Basque"
- All pages with titles containing "Basque"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.