|Industry||Music & entertainment|
|Founded||Belgrade, Serbia (February 11, 2005
First founded 2001
|Headquarters||New York City
|Vanja Ulepić (Director)|
The label was created in 2001 when hip-hop producer Vanja Ulepić and Relja Milanković Reksona from the Serbian hip hop duo V.I.P. merged their studios with the production/marketing agency Soulflower.
Since 2008 Bassivity Music is transformed in to Bassivity Music Group operating as international company with two branches
- Bassivity Digital - record label and production based in Belgrade, Serbia.
- BASSIVITY - US based audio/video production and publishing company.
Artists who have released albums with the label include:
- Edo Maajka (for Serbian market)
- General woo (for Serbian market)
- Ivana Kindl (for Serbian market)
- THC La Familija