From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bast in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bast may refer to Bast, or Bastet, a goddess in Ancient Egyptian mythology.
Bast may also refer to:
- Bast (Marvel Comics), Marvel Comics depiction of the goddess
- Bast, The Sandman (Vertigo) depiction of the goddess
- Chief Bast, an Imperial officer from Star Wars
- Sharess, also known as Bast, the deity and leader of a beast cult in the Forgotten Realms fictional universe
- Bast Castle, an Imperial stronghold located on the planet Vjun in the Star Wars fictional universe
- Bast, the mysterious assistant and student of main character Kvothe, in Patrick Rothfuss's Kingkiller Chronicle series
- Bast, one of the gods in the Kane Chronicles book series by Rick Riordan
In other uses
- Bast, Afghanistan
- Bast, Iran, a village in Bushehr Province, Iran
- Bast fibre, a type of plant fiber
- Bundesanstalt fuer Strassenwesen [German for Federal institution for road (traffic and engineering) issues], or BASt
- Bast, short for bastard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.