From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bastion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bastion is a fortification work projecting outward from the main enclosure.
Bastion may also refer to:
- Bastion (band), a music group from the Republic of Macedonia
- Bastion (British band), a hardcore punk band from the United Kingdom.
- Bastion (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Bastion (naval), a heavily-defended area of water in which friendly naval forces can operate safely
- Bastion (video game), an action role-playing video game from Supergiant Games
- Bastion (Nanaimo), an historic octagonal fort built in the early 1850s by the Hudson's Bay Company
- Camp Bastion, the main British military base in Afghanistan
- 9M117 Bastion, an anti-tank missile
- K-300P Bastion-P, a coastal defense missile system
- Bastion, a planet in the Star Wars universe
- Bastion, a special form of Gabion
- Bastion host, a computer on a network specifically designed and configured to withstand attack
- Bastion Misawa, a fictional duelist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.