From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bat boy may refer to:
- Batboy, a nickname for a United States Army soldier assigned to the 75th Ranger Regiment
- boy serving as a batman (military), particularly in the British army in colonial period India
- Batboy, a person who carries bats for a baseball team
- The Batboy (2010), a novel about a batboy, by Mike Lupica
- Bat Boy (character), a fictional creature who made many appearances in the defunct supermarket tabloid Weekly World News
- Bat Boy: The Musical, a musical based on the Bat Boy character
- "Bat Boy and Rubin!" (Mad 8, Dec 1953-Jan 1954), Kurtzman/Wallace Wood parody of Batman and Robin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bat boy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.