|Industry||Enterprise Resource Planning|
|Headquarters||Laguna Hills, California|
|Key people||Dr. Sahib Dudani, President & CEO
Ingrid Leon, Vice President Sales
Sanjay Panjwani, Vice President Operations
BatchMaster Software is a USA based company that develops Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for formula/recipe based mid-market process manufacturers. It is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
BatchMaster Software is a global vendor of ERP software for the process manufacturing industry, such as Food & Beverage, Nutraceutical, Chemicals & Coatings, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences.
It has a staff of more than 200 professionals with half of them engaged in Research and Development. The company is headquartered in Laguna Hills, California, USA and has offices in New York, India, New Zealand and Mexico.
BatchMaster Software offers three products:
- BatchMaster ERP
- BatchMaster Manufacturing for SAP Business One
- BatchMaster Manufacturing for Dynamics GP
BatchMaster Software has a long history of serving the process manufacturing industry since its inception. Strong associations with both Microsoft and SAP have seen it grow and maintain its leadership in the mid-market for this sector.
BatchMaster was founded by Randy Peck as Pacific Micro Software Engineering and later changed the name to BatchMaster DOS. In 2000, the Company was acquired by eWorkplace Solutions and was reincorporated as BatchMaster Software. The company then started the project to come up with Windows based application software. In 2001, Infocus Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (ISPL) was formed in Indore, India to finish the project. ISPL started its operation with a team of seven people and within four years more than hundred people were working for the organization. The Company formally announced its India operations in 2006 and changed the name to BatchMaster Software Pvt. Ltd.
The growth of the Company in chronological order is as follows:
- 1981 – 83: Company formed as Pacific Micro Software Engineering, originally produced a Paint formulation product based on dBase II.
- 1988: BatchMaster DOS Version 2.0 released, with a full suite of process manufacturing modules, and a change of database to BtrieveTM (later PervasiveTM).
- 1992: Name changed to BatchMaster Software Corporation. BatchMaster was integrated to Platinum DOS, a financial software product from Platinum Software Corporation (later Epicor), and expanded to other verticals. Ver 4.x PervasiveTM Database.
- 1999: BatchMaster for Windows Platinum released. Platinum Software Corporation renamed Epicor.
- 2000: eWorkplace Solutions, Inc. acquires BatchMaster Software Corporation.
- 2001: BatchMaster Enterprise 7.0 released on Microsoft SQL database. Epicor sells Platinum for Windows to Sage Software.
- 2002: BatchMaster Enterprise 7.15 released. BatchMaster for Windows Platinum product on PervasiveTM database sold to Sage Software. BatchMaster Software established as wholly owned division of eWorkplace Solutions, Inc.
- 2003: BatchMaster Enterprise 7.20 released.
- 2004: BatchMaster Enterprise 7.25 released.
- 2005: BME 7.30 with integration to several financial software options was released along with additional modules.
- 2006: Released StarShip software integration and statistical forecasting add-on.
- 2007: Released BatchMaster Manufacturing for SAP Business One and Excise module for global companies to support localization and incorporated CRM into BatchMaster ERP.
- 2008: Released BME 2007 in the beginning of the year.
- 2008: Released BatchMaster ERP pre-configured vertical packages. and introduced a process-manufacturing friendly Sales module for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- 2009: Formally launched BatchMaster Manufacturing for SAP Business One.
- 2010: Launched BatchMaster Manufacturing for Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains.
- 2011: Launches Channel initiative within Microsoft Dynamics GP and SAP Business One VAR channels.
- 2012: Achieved Certified for Microsoft Dynamics status for BatchMaster Manufacturing for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- 2012: Achieved Certified for SAP Business One for BatchMaster Manufacturing for SAP Business One.
Dr. Sahib Dudani
Dr. Sahib DudaniPage text. is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and President of BatchMaster Software. He leads the development and business teams of the organization. Dr. Dudani started his career in 1973 as a Research Scientist with Hughes Research Laboratories in Malibu, California. For a period of five years, he served as a high-level consultant to numerous corporations in the Aerospace industry to help formulate their R&D programs in the image-processing field. He founded Advanced Technology Center in 1979. He is the original architect for Advanced Technology Center's flagship product GRAFPAK-GKS. He has also worked for March FIRST, formerly US Web/CKS as an Executive Partner in the late 1990s. In 1997, when his company acquired BatchMaster DOS, he had over 20 years of successful experience in the software industry, both as an entrepreneur-business founder and as a technical innovator for new software products. He has written numerous papers in the area of Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis.
He holds Masters and Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio and his Bachelors of Technology - Electrical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay.
Sanjay Panjwani is the Managing Director and Vice President Operations of BatchMaster Software. As a Mechanical Engineer, he had over twenty years of experience in manufacturing industry before he ventured in IT industry.
- Software, BatchMaster. "BatchMaster Profile on Microsoft Pinpoint". Microsoft.
- Cutler, Thomas. "Food Journal Recognizes BatchMaster". Article.
- Software, BatchMaster. "Batchmaster Becomes Nutraceutical ERP Manufacturing Software Leader". April 24.
- BatchMaster Manufacturing for SAP Business One, Maximum Insights.
- Company Overview, PR.com.
- Houltham, John. "Batchmaster Software Earns "Certified For Microsoft Dynamics" Distinction". Press Release.
- Company Overview of BatchMaster Software, Bloomberg Businessweek.
- ISPL: Inspiring ERP Leader, Case Method in Management Education, Volume 2: By Dhar.
- BatchMaster targets ERP for process manufacturers in India, March 26, 2006.
- Jotwani, Ravi. "An Examination of the GAMP-5 Guidelines as They Relate to GxP Regulated Computerized Systems - Sponsored Whitepaper". Jazd Life Sciences.
- Houltham, John (Feb 2, 2012). "Batchmaster Software Earns "Certified for Microsoft Dynamics" Distinction". PR Log.
- Solutions at Sydney, 19th & 20th May, SAP Partner.
- SAP ISV Partners Deliver Enhanced Business Management Solutions for Small Businesses, SAP News Center.
- Sahib A. Dudani, Ph.D., Bloomberg Businessweek.