From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bates Motel may refer to:
- The fictional Bates Motel is main setting for all films in the Psycho film series as well as the first and third novel in Robert Bloch's Psycho novel series. (The first film was based on the first novel but subsequently the storylines of the two series diverged.)
- Bates Motel, Psycho movie set which opened as tourist attraction in Universal Studios Hollywood in 1971
Film and television 
- Bates Motel (film), American television film structured as TV series pilot; broadcast by NBC on July 5, 1987; sequel to Psycho III; the film has retroactive continuity conflicts with the Psycho IV storyline
- Bates Motel (TV series), an American production, both a prequel to Psycho and a reboot of the storyline set in the present day, with ten episodes filmed for an initial season on A&E; first broadcast March 18, 2013.
- Bates Motel, American New Wave pop group during late 1970s; in 1985 principals Leslie Bohem and David Kendrick and new members Jim Goodwin and Bob Haag formed new band, Gleaming Spires
- Bates Motel (horse) (1979–2004), American Thoroughbred racehorse whose name referenced the Psycho location; recipient of 1983 Eclipse Award for American Champion Older Male Horse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.