From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bathurst may refer to:
- Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia and the following things associated with the city
- Bathurst Regional Council, the local government area for the Bathurst urban area and rural surrounds
- Electoral district of Bathurst, NSW state Legislative Assembly
- Mount Panorama Circuit
- Bathurst 1000 motor race for touring cars run in October
- Bathurst railway station, New South Wales
- Bathurst County
- Bathurst Rebellion, a convict uprising in and around Bathurst
- Lake Bathurst in New South Wales
- Bathurst Harbour in Tasmania
- Bathurst Island (Northern Territory)
- Bathurst Lighthouse on Rottnest Island
- Bathurst Street, Hobart, in Hobart
- Bathurst Street, Sydney, in Sydney
- Bathurst, New Brunswick
- Bathurst (electoral district), New Brunswick
- Bathurst Inlet, a body of water in Nunavut
- Bathurst Inlet, Nunavut, a township
- Bathurst Street, Toronto, in Toronto
- Bathurst Manor, a neighborhood in Toronto
- Bathurst (TTC), a subway station in Toronto
- Bathurst Street Bridge, a bridge in Toronto
- Cape Bathurst, a peninsula in Northwest Territories
- Bathurst, Ontario, a former township now part of the township of Tay Valley
- Bathurst Station, Ontario, a community within the township of Tay Valley
- Bathurst manor, near Battle Abbey, Sussex
- Until 1944, Bathurst, a market garden in Heathrow (hamlet) (where the airport is now.)
- Bathurst class corvette, a class of sixty ships used during and after World War II.
- HMAS Bathurst, two specific ships in the Royal Australian Navy.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.