Batman: New Times
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (June 2007)|
|Batman: New Times|
|Directed by||Jeffery Scheetz|
|Produced by||Jeffery Scheetz
|Written by||Jeffery Scheetz
Dick Van Dyke
|Distributed by||DAVE School|
|Release dates||January 2005|
|Running time||11 min|
- Adam West as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Joshua Adams as Robin/Dick Grayson
- Alan Shearman as Alfred Pennyworth
- Mark Hamill as Joker
- Courtney Thorne-Smith as Catwoman/Miss Kitka Karenska
- Dick Van Dyke as Commissioner James Gordon
- Sean Fitzsimmons as Harvey Bullock
- Anne Scheetz as Fiona Vost
- Chrissy Kiehl as Harley Quinn
It is New Year's Eve, and Bruce Wayne is hosting a party at Wayne Manor. Just when he meets "Miss Kitka" (Catwoman in disguise, as seen in the 1966 film Batman: The Movie), he gets a call from Commissioner Gordon, explaining that the Joker is planning a New Year's Eve crime spree (the concept of the Joker planning a crime for midnight on New Year's Eve also appears in Batman: The Long Halloween).
It is up to Batman to avoid Harley Quinn's distractions, and to stop the Joker from pulling the world's largest stick-up at midnight.
Every year, the students create a short film to demonstrate what they have learned in class and for future employers. Batman: New Times was released 2005 by the 2004 graduating class of DAVE School.
The success of Batman: New Times led Marvel Comics and Diamond Select Toys to the contraction of DAVE School and its students to produce a commercial film in the same style using Marvel characters, X-Men: Darktide.
- The DAVE School The DAVE School Web site
- Batman: New Times on YouTube
- Batman: New Times at the Internet Movie Database
|This DC Comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a short animated film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|